CINDA Engineering & Construction Private Limited Jobs:CINDA Engineering & Construction Private Limited Has Been Has Been Inviting Applications From .E.(Civil) or M.Tech ( Structures),B.E.(Electical) or M.Tech (Electrical) For Current Job Openings.Interested Job Seekers can Grab This Job Opportnity By submmiting their Profile to Invite Upcomming Walkins .Read Complete Official Recruitment Notification To Know more Regarding walkin dates,Selection Process,Interview venue,experience required etc.
1. Structural/Civil Design Engineer(Engineering Department)
Qualification: B.E.(Civil) or M.Tech ( Structures)
Working Experience: 3-7 YRS
· Design Experience with Indian Standard/International Codes of RCC and Steel Structures such as
Piperacks, Equipment Supporting Structures, Platforms, Industrial & Plant RCC and
Steel Buildings,Equipment Foundations, Sumps and Pits etc. Candidates with Oil & Gas experience
will be preferred.
· Proficient in the use of STAAD PRO for structure Design.
· Familiar with the use of AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of 3D Modeling software such as PDS, PDMS or Smart Plan 3D will be preferred.· Knowledge of Inter-disciplinary Integration.
2. Electrical Design Engineer (Engineering Department)
Qualification: B.E.(Electical) or M.Tech (Electrical)
Working Experience: 3-7 Yrs
· Candidate must have exp. of Engineering Design of Oil & Gas Industries or Power Plant.
· Electrical checker for EPC Project Capabilities.
· Prepare/check electrical basic and detail design drawings of power, lighting, grounding and low energy
· Able to use power system analysis and relay coordination software are preferable.
· Familiar with AutoCAD is preferable.
Many Ongoing Job Vacancies [ For More Experience Jobs & Freshers Can Check out below This Page For Freshers Jobs in CINDA Engineering & Construction Private Limited]
Diploma-Electrical Fresher Walk-in Interviews –Check here
Job Locations:Allover India
has been established in 2008 and is integrated service provider specialized in oil, gas, refineries, petrochemical, chemical, gas terminals, power, infrastructure and environmental industries. CTCI Corporation, founded in 1979 with its headquarters in Taipei, is the largest engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) firm in Taiwan. CTCI nowadays has a strong global presence with approximately 7,000 employees stationed in more than 30 affiliates worldwide. In 2011, the paid-in capital of CTCI reached NT$7 billion, jumping greatly from the original NT$100 million registered in 1979. As a leading EPC contractor in Taiwan, CTCI is uniquely distinguished for its unique and great competence in delivering comprehensive services to meet customers’ requirements. The service portfolio of CTCI includes engineering design, procurement, fabrication, construction, supervision, project management, and test & commissioning.
Walk in Interviews Details:
Interested Directly Contacted At Below office with updated resume
CINDA Engineering & Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Corenthum, 6 Fl., Tower-B, Plot No. A-41, Sector-62, Noida-201301(U.P.), India
Tel: (91) 120-472-2300
Fax: (91) 120-472-2399